Welcome to the XPages Wiki of AppliGate.
How to Search?
Enter a keyword in the input box at upper right corner or select a category or tag.
Purpose of this Wiki
The purpose of this wiki is to support the many students we have trained in our XPages courses the D8L55 – Introduction to IBM Lotus Domino 8.5. XPages course and more recently in the new 4-day course XP852 – Lotus Domino Designer 8.5.2 Basic XPage Applications .
We want to assist the Domino developer who just started with XPages. A lot of posts are the result of questions of our students.
Why you should try XPages for your next project:
Our initial posts are written in Dutch, but the new ones are written in English.
We have categorized the wiki as follows:
- Translate comparable Domino techniques to XPages techniques.
- Additions to our 4-day XP852 – Lotus Domino Designer 8.5.2 Basic XPages Applications course;
- Dojo techniques;
- Java techniques;
- Tips (of others);
- Software Installation.
We publish our own experience and articles of other XPage writers under “0. Blog”.
Disney Employees is the application we initial used to try-out the different techniques. You can see the features in the next YouTube video:
We have tested the next features:
- Tab navigatie (XP852 course);
- Column sort (XP852 course);
- Locatization (nl/en);
- Wisselen van taal (nl/en);
- Tooltip tabs en buttons;
- Dojo dijit.layout.BorderContainer;
- Vasthouden splitter-positie;
- Dojo dijit.layout.AccordionContainer;
- Vasthouden gekozen Accordion Pane;
- Dojo dijit.form.DateTextBox;
- Custom Controls: FishEye (OpenNTF), Login (OpenNTF) en View Controls (Tibor Koch);
- Validatie m.b.v. een Regular Expression;
- Type Ahead (XP852 course);
- Pass a value to a Custom control (XP852 course);
- Hide When Buttons;
- Hide When Tabs;
- Computed Window Title;
- Computed Tab Title;
- Computed Labels (XP852 course);
- Java (lookup);
- Personalization (en/nl);
- Computed Custom Control;
- How to programmatically filter data in a View Control;
- Dojo dijit.form.ValidationTextBox;
- Dojo dijit.Dialog;
- Simulation @Prompt with dijit.Dialog;
- Simulation @Prompt with dijit.Dialog – part 2;
- How to suppress the default XPages CSS stylesheets;
- XPages and the JSF Lifecycle;
- How to programmatically manage the titleBarTabs object.